Thursday, December 27, 2007

Christmas

Randy and I spent our second Christmas as husband and wife. It was a very awesome time.

We first spent two days with Randy's family DEc. 22nd-24th. We had many laughs and I enjoyed the wonderful food!

Here Randy and his mother are making some fudge! (It was delicious)
Randy's family showered us both with cool gifts and a couple funny gifts also!

Here Randy is sporting one of his gifts a new mustache!!

On Christmas Eve Night we drove back to Gig Harbor so that Randy could run the sound for our Church Service.

Bright and early the next day Randy and I arrived at my parent's house for some Christmas time fun






We had such a great time being together!


Randy, Rachel and Cousin Emma















1 comment:

Rachel said...

HeY Heidi! Glad to see you have a blog! now I can keep in touch through it!:)